|Name:||Ball Mill Grinder||Price:||Negotiation|
|Color:||As Customer Required||Control System:||PLC Computer|
|Rotation:||4 To 20 Revolutions Per Minute||Shell Rotation Speed(r/min):||18, 21, 28, 27, 36, Etc|
|Ball Load(t):||1.5, 11, 12, 30, 65, Etc||Feeding Size(mm):||<=25|
|Discharging Size(mm):||0.074-0.4||Capacity (t/h):||1-90|
10tph Ball Mill Grinder,
Vibrating Ball Mill Grinder,
PLC Sand Ball Mill
Stable Running Ball Mill Grinder
The ball mill is made up of feeding part, discharging part, gyre part, transmission part, (decelerator, small transmission gear, generator, electrical control) and so on.The hollow axis adopts the cast steel and the lining can replace, the rotating big gear processes in the way of casting rolling gear. The cylinder is wearable well and bears wearable lining board. This machine runs steadily and works reliably.
Ball Mill Application:
are generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns. To achieve a reasonable efficiency with ball mills, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced. Various classifiers, such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharge from ball mills. Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. There are two ways of grinding: the dry process and the wet process. It can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different forms of discharging material.
|Model||Shell rotation speed(r/min)||Ball load(t)||Feeding size(mm)||Discharging size(mm)||Capacity||Motor power(kw)||Weight(t)|
Henan zhongke ball mills
Ball mill is the key milling equipment after materials has been crushed. It is widely used in Cement, silicate, new construction material, refractory material, ferrous metal and nonferrous Metal as well as ceramics. It is widely applied to grind ores in dry or wet process. Working principle: The ball mill is horizontal cylindrical rotation device, driven by brim gearwheel. There are two Chambers and grid. Material goes into the first chamber through the feeding inlet. Inside the First chamber, there are stage liners and ripple liners as well as steel balls. The shell rotates So as to generate electricity, and this force brings ball to a certain height and then balls drop Down by gravity, the impact is the grinding force to the material. After the primary grinding, Materials go into the second chamber through segregate screen. In the second chamber, there are Flat liners and steel ball, after the secondary grinding, material is discharged from the Discharging. Then finished.
Ball Mill Features:
1) is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to differentexpelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.
11)Complet ely enclosed welded design in high-grade steel.
- Direct drive via bearing journal with top-mounted gearbox.
Motor connected to gearbox via a V-belt drive.
- Product discharge via slots located around the periphery of the drum.
Specifications of Ball Mill
NOTICE:ANY CHANGE OF THE TECHNICIAL DATA SHALL NOT BE ADVISED ADDITIONALY.
Energy saving ball mill is applicable for grinding all kinds of mines and other materials, widely used in mineral separation, building material and chemical industries, including dry-type ore grinding and wet-type ore grinding. According to different discharging methods, it is divided into grate ball mill and overflow ball mill.
Contact Person: laura