|Name:||Ball Mill Grinder||Price:||Negotiation|
|Color:||As Customer Required||Control System:||PLC Computer|
|Rotation:||4 To 20 Revolutions Per Minute||Capacity (t/h):||1-90|
90tph Grinding Ball Mill,
430kw Grinding Ball Mill,
90tph Rod Ball Mill
Stable Running Ball Mill Grinder
Ball mill Working Principle:
The ball mill is a horizontal rotating device transmitted by the outer gear. The materials are transferred to the grinding chamber through the quill shaft uniformly. There are ladder liner and ripple liner and different specifications of steel balls in the chamber. The centrifugal force caused by rotation of barrel brings the steel balls to a certain height and impact and grind the materials. The ground materials are discharged through the discharging board thus the grinding process is finished.
It is a kind of key equipment for milling the materials into powders after they are crushed. It is widely used for cement, the silicate product, new type building material, fire-proof material, chemical fertilizer, black and non-ferrous metal, glass, ceramics and soon, and can make the dry and wet milling on all kinds of ores and other grindability materials .
|Model||Shell rotation speed(r/min)||Ball load(t)||Feeding size(mm)||Discharging size(mm)||Capacity||Motor power(kw)||Weight(t)|
Ball Mill grinds material by rotating a cylinder with steel grinding balls, causing the balls to fall back into the cylinder and onto the material to be ground. The rotation is usually between 4 to 20 revolutions per minute, depending upon the diameter of the mill. The larger the diameter, the slower the rotation. If the peripheral speed of the mill is too great, it begins to act like a centrifuge and the balls do not fall back, but stay on the perimeter of the mill. The point where the mill becomes a centrifuge is called the "Critical Speed", and ball mills usually operate at 65% to 75% of the critical speed.
Henan zhongke ball mills
Ball mill is the key milling equipment after materials has been crushed. It is widely used in Cement, silicate, new construction material, refractory material, ferrous metal and nonferrous Metal as well as ceramics. It is widely applied to grind ores in dry or wet process. Working principle: The ball mill is horizontal cylindrical rotation device, driven by brim gearwheel. There are two Chambers and grid. Material goes into the first chamber through the feeding inlet. Inside the First chamber, there are stage liners and ripple liners as well as steel balls. The shell rotates So as to generate electricity, and this force brings ball to a certain height and then balls drop Down by gravity, the impact is the grinding force to the material. After the primary grinding, Materials go into the second chamber through segregate screen. In the second chamber, there are Flat liners and steel ball, after the secondary grinding, material is discharged from the Discharging. Then finished.
Ball Mill Features:
1) is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to differentexpelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.
11)Complet ely enclosed welded design in high-grade steel.
- Direct drive via bearing journal with top-mounted gearbox.
Motor connected to gearbox via a V-belt drive.
- Product discharge via slots located around the periphery of the drum.
The ball mill is made up of feeding part, discharging part, gyre part, transmission part, (decelerator, small transmission gear, generator, electrical control) and so on.The hollow axis adopts the cast steel and the lining can replace, the rotating big gear processes in the way of casting rolling gear. The cylinder is wearable well and bears wearable lining board. This machine runs steadily and works reliably.
Contact Person: laura