|Name:||Ball Mill Grinder||Control System:||PLC Computer|
|Rotation:||4 To 20 Revolutions Per Minute||Ball Load(t):||1.5, 11, 12, 30, 65, Etc|
|Color:||As Customer Required||Price:||Negotiation|
20 Tph Ball Mill Grinder,
20 Tph Coal Ball Mill,
Raymond Ball Mill Grinder
Stable Running Ball Mill Grinder
Ball Mill grinds material by rotating a cylinder with steel grinding balls, causing the balls to fall back into the cylinder and onto the material to be ground. The rotation is usually between 4 to 20 revolutions per minute, depending upon the diameter of the mill. The larger the diameter, the slower the rotation. If the peripheral speed of the mill is too great, it begins to act like a centrifuge and the balls do not fall back, but stay on the perimeter of the mill. The point where the mill becomes a centrifuge is called the "Critical Speed", and ball mills usually operate at 65% to 75% of the critical speed.
Ball Mill Application:
are generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns. To achieve a reasonable efficiency with ball mills, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced. Various classifiers, such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharge from ball mills. Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. There are two ways of grinding: the dry process and the wet process. It can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different forms of discharging material.
|Model||Shell rotation speed(r/min)||Ball load(t)||Feeding size(mm)||Discharging size(mm)||Capacity||Motor power(kw)||Weight(t)|
1. for cement, silicate, ceramic
2. wet or dry ball mill
3. overflow or grate ball grinder
4. ISO CERT
Ball Mill Features:
1) is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to differentexpelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.
11)Complet ely enclosed welded design in high-grade steel.
- Direct drive via bearing journal with top-mounted gearbox.
Motor connected to gearbox via a V-belt drive.
- Product discharge via slots located around the periphery of the drum.
It is horizontal type and cylinder rotating device, has two cabins, grate energy saving ball mil, and its outside drives along gear. The material enters spirally and evenly the first warehouse of the milling machine along the input material hollow axis by input material device, In this warehouse, there is a ladder scale board or ripple scale board, and different specification steel balls are installed on the scale board, when the barrel body rotates and then produces centrifugal force, at this time, the steel ball is carried to some height and falls to make the material grinding and striking. After grinding, coarsely in the first warehouse, the material then enters into the second warehouse for regrinding with the steel ball and scale board In the end, The powder is discharged by output material board and the end products are completed.
Contact Person: laura